1. Original 96’ Sportster 1200 Custom stripped
2. 2 x 19” original dyna wheels, refurbished and painted in speedline gold
3. Maxxis DTR1 fitted front & Rear
4. 2006 R6 Streetfighter front forks, calipers and machined insert on bottom yoke to fit original Harley Stem
5. Pair of Hayabusa 310mm discs drilled to fit Dyna hub PCD
6. CNC billet top yoke, Rox risers and builtwell flat track bars
7. I designed 15 bespoke spacers, and then had them machined by Charlie Hagan to fit the 19” Dyna to the Streetfighter fork setup, including Hub width increase, Hub and front axle spacers to fit R6 bearings and front axle O/D’s. Caliper spacers made to fit the Hayabusa discs, and spacers to get the CNC billet top yoke to fit the original Harley Stem
8. New HEL custom brake lines
9. Top end of engine stripped, new piston rings, new gasket kit, re-build and paint. Gear case cover chopped and painted, sprocket cover chopped and painted. Primary cover off and painted. New CV carb and dynokit jets, Vance and Hines hi-flo air cleaner, and new throttle cables.
10. Ditched the belt drive and did a chain conversion 48/21T
11. 2017 sportster rear caliper and disc fitted
12. Another 8 bespoke machined spacers to fit the 19” Front Dyna to the rear, including HUB width increase to fit swingarm, new disc and rear sprocket positions, new axle spacers, and new caliper spacer.
13. YSS 350mm adjustable RR shocks.
14. Frame chopped, Saddlemen eliminator seat unit fabricated to fit ’96 frame, purchased from Anthony Partridge incidentally 😊
15. Death spray custom inspired design paint job, tank and tail section painted onyx black, each lightening bolt applied individually, then two pack lacquer on top
16. S&S hooligan exhaust and heatshield.
17. Mblaze pin indicators front and rear, motorkay headlight and necessary electrics and load reducers fitted for LED
18. Number boards and motocross foot pegs to add to the tracker look
Special thanks to Charlie Stockwell for advice and sourcing the S&S exhaust, Charlie Hagan for his machining skills, Anthony partridge for saving me a fortune on the saddleman seat unit, and Craig Colgan for access to the cheese house, his expertise and many lunches.