This project started with an old dirt bike. It was torn down, cleaned, and then the rebuild began. I started with rebuilding the forks with stiffer lowering springs. Then I moved on to mocking the bike up and rebuilding a new rear subframe for the saddleman tail section. I went with a 1970’s Yamaha GT80 fuel tank for a vintage look and also because the smaller fuel tank allowed the bike to be lighter and narrower. My girlfriend did all of the sewing for the seat cover. I did all of my own powder coating and I also designed/cut the vinyl decals on the tank and tail. This bike was built with a lot of time and effort and always seems to be a head turner wherever it goes.