KAWASAKI VULCAN S
(As in all of my projects, all the modifications in this bike, every detail and parts like gas tank, exhaust system, panels, seats… were made by myself, as design, welding, metal shaping, milling, mechanical and electrical system. The only thing I didn’t do was painting).
• Handmade one-piece gas tank and rear seat, made on steel 0,8 mm
• Many modifications in the frame
• Original swing arm with modifications to remove the link system and be able to raise the rear of the motorcycle, as well as the modification of the chain adjustment to change to an eccentric adjustment.
• Rear shock Öhlins, made especially for this bike.
• Foot pegs and supports handmade
• The triple clamps made especially for this bike
• The fork is the original, but with some modifications: shortened by 20 mm, installation of an adjustment system and other modifications to be able to fit the wheels
• Rear disc and sprocket made especially for this bike
• Full exhaust system handmade
• Front fender aluminum handmade
• Aluminum rims
• Pirelli tires
• Moto Gadget speedmeter and contours
• Turn lights Moto Gadget
• Clutch lever and master cylinder Beringer
• LSL handlebar
• Brakes Beringer